Reigate Methodist Church has been at the heart of the community since the 18th century. It has responded to the changing needs and lifestyles of the local community throughout its life, and today provides both a sanctuary in a busy world and facilities for numerous local groups.
The first church was a small chapel building on Nutley Lane. As the congregation expanded, the church moved to its present site on the High Street in 1884. Today it has a membership of nearly 200 people across a wide range of ages and different backgrounds. The minister is the Rev. Clive McKie.